FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Blockchain Tech Summit Announces First Set of 25 Speakers From Celsius, IBM, Microsoft, CoinFund, Adbank, United Nations, and more
[New York, USA- April 18, 2018] To accelerate developments within the blockchain tech ecosystem, the Global Startup Ecosystem is to host the first annual Blockchain Tech Summit on May 10, 2018.
The Blockchain Tech Summit brings together hundreds of entrepreneurs, investors, pioneers, and creatives under one roof to address humanity’s greatest challenges via blockchain technology. The summit also serves to bring key stakeholders that will accelerate both the exploration and the expansion of blockchain into mainstream audiences.
Current top confirmed speakers include:
- Alex Mashinsky- CEO of Celsius Network
- Peter Sexton- Director, Global Financial Services Team Company @ U.S. Department of Commerce
- Dr. Salman A. Baset CTO Security, IBM Blockchain Solutions
- Leah Jonas Director of Client Services at Celsius
- Razi Rais Subject Matter Expert (Blockchain | Identity | Microservices) at Microsoft
- Kelsey Cole Cofounder & Chief Strategy Officer Adbank
- Susan Oh Chair of AI, Blockchain For Impact (BFI) United Nations General Assembly
- Jeff Koyen President, 360 Blockchain USA.
- Jake Brukhman Co-Founder, Managing Director and CEO at CoinFund
- Natasha Israni Previous Reporter @ Thomson Reuters, Associated Press Television, Times Now, ET NOW
- Daniel Dewar Founder, Paperchain
- Caroline R. Kassie Partner at Blockchange Ventures and the Executive Director of Beanstalk Labs
- Menajem Benchimol and Jaime Gutt Co-founder LATAM Blockchain Group
- Paul Szurek Head of Strategy & Partnerships at Blockchain
- Kelcey Gosserand Founder of Trellis
- Cindy Mallory Client Digital Product Success, New Haircut
- Salman Habib Co-founder & CEO of Hellofriend
- Victor T. Samuel Founder @ NV Global Ventures
- Bill Bongiorno President – Traditional Media @ Bluechip PR
- Lisa Chau Contributor to Huffington Post, Forbes, US News, World Report, Buzzfeed
- Dr. Pavel Kravchenko Founder of Distributed Lab
The 2018 Blockchain Tech Summit will achieve this by covering three experience areas.
- Part one is a morning fast track covering the latest blockchain tech developments and trends. These sessions cover perspectives from both experts and observers on the state of Blockchain and the trends that tell a captivating story about our future.
- Part two is an afternoon fast track Blockchain Ecosystem Networks. These sessions cover high level as well as detailed analysis on what to look out for and how to understand the emerging blockchain ecosystem as it is today and how it will be in the distant future.
- Part Three are Deep Dive blockchain workshop meetings and industry roundtable sessions with speakers, experts, investors and ecosystem leaders.
The event will host 50 speakers and media representatives from Forbes, Bloomberg, Wired Magazine, Tech Crunch and more. Tickets can be purchased at www.blockchaintechsummit.org.
For interests related to speaking, sponsorships, and partnerships, please direct inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Global Startup Ecosystem: Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE): is a central hub designed to educate, inspire and prepare startup communities for the digital age. GSE primarily provides online digital accelerator programs for startup ecosystems in different geographic regions, industry verticals, and impactful topic areas. Regions of focus are: Africa,Asia,America,Caribbean, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East .
About Blockchain Tech Summit: Blockchain Tech Summit is a subsidiary of the Global Startup Ecosystem. The Blockchain Tech Summit brings together hundreds of entrepreneurs, investors, pioneers, and creatives under one roof to address humanity’s greatest challenges via blockchain technology. The summit also serves to bring key stakeholders that will accelerate both the exploration and the expansion of blockchain into mainstream audiences.
Global Startup Ecosystem Team
Blockchain Tech Summit Media Team