To accelerate developments within the Ai tech industry, the Global Startup Ecosystem hosted the 2018 annual Ai Tech Summit on November 28, 2018 in partnership with Galvanize, New York.
The Ai Tech Summit is the world’s most exclusive event featuring Ai tech investors, entrepreneurs and influencers coming together to address the world’s greatest challenges via Ai technology. The summit also serves to teach fundamentals of Ai technology, leading applications of Ai, and startup development strategies via exclusive workshop sessions with award winning experts. The program concludes with a high profile call to action VIP gathering speakers and partners.
The current line of speakers were as follows:
- Alex Poon COO & Founder at X.ai
- Einstein Ntim Founder of Enabled.AI
- Kate Bradley Chernis Founder & CEO of Lately
- Oliver Christie Artificial Intelligence Consultant at Foxy Machine/ Board Member @ New York Artificial Intelligence (NYAI)
- Neil Edward StClair Executive operator leading Timeless Media
- Christine Ntim Founder @ Vendedy Partner @ Ai Startup Ecosystem Accelerator
- Mina Salib Program Director, Catalyst Program at Future Labs at NYU Tandon School of Engineering
- Paul Levy Chief Chatbot Officer at ArtificialChat Inc.
- Karina Grosheva Founder and CEO at TaQadam | Making Visual Data AI-Ready
- Meg Columbia-Walsh Rider Univ. Distinguished Alumni Award 2018, Women In IT 2018 Entrepreneur of the Year final, Ogilvy Innovator Award
- Joseph Nardone Founder at RIAforce Ai
- Davida E Arnold Founder Girl Game Changer
- Grace Lee Founder & CEO of WishPoints, a Blockchain + AI technology platform
- Chase Ross Emanuel Evangelist at Galvanize NYC
- Naushad UzZaman CTO and Co-Founder of Blackbird.AI
The summit returns to New York City in 2019. Dates TBA.
For more information on how to get involved, email the team at email@example.com.