This competition is open to all Wayne County residents who have a new business (less than three years old), a new business idea, or are in the concept stage of developing a business in Wayne County. The Winner will receive a cash award to kick start their new business.
Hear what past winners have to say: (click on photo to see video).
- 2021 winner, Sodus Bay Outfitters, received $25,000.
- 2020 winner, Agri-trak received $32,000 and
- 2019 winner, Load Alone, received $40,000.
Adult Pitch applicants must review and adhere to these following items. Terms and conditions could change.
- 2022 Adult Application
- 2022 Adult Pitch Eligibility & Guidelines
- Attend at least one of the free SCORE business education workshops listed below under Resources.
- Include a non-refundable application fee of $50.00.
- Application deadline will be September 23, 2022 at 4:00 p.m.
If you have any questions about Adult Pitch application, contact Katie Bronson at email@example.com 315-946-5920.
RESOURCES FOR ADULT PITCH APPLICANTS
1. SCORE Workshops will again be available and free to all participants. These workshops will be scheduled starting in July 2022 and all applicants are required to complete at least one workshop of your choice before submitting your Adult Pitch application. Workshops will be available via Zoom and in person. Please contact Katie Bronson at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for these upcoming workshops.
2. SCORE Mentors For more information on the SCORE organization or for a private consultation with a SCORE mentor, view the SCORE mentoring website.
3. The New York Small Business Development Center (NYSBDC) provides small business owners and entrepreneurs in New York with one-on-one business counseling, training, and business research. All advisement is free and confidential. For more information visit the New York Small Business Development Center website and start by making an appointment with a Certified Business Advisor.