The High Growth Coaching Program is a 3-month program that provides growth-focused entrepreneurs with coaching and support to scale their businesses.
The High Growth Coaching Program is an exclusive opportunity to develop an action plan for your business with support from your own personal business coach and a community of women to keep you accountable.
This is a digital program open to women-led businesses across Nigeria.
The focus of HGCP 2022 is on spotlighting social enterprises in the Nigerian ecosystem. Through the program, various types of support will be granted for social enterprises to grow an impact on the market.
What do you get from the program?
- 3 months of intensive training in business and operational skills
- Access to a private community of high achieving founders
- Check-in calls with a personal business coach once a month
- Monthly virtual support group meetings
- Bi-weekly graded personalized scorecards to keep track of weekly lessons and your business
- Support in creating a roadmap of tangible business goals
- Access to funding opportunites
About She Leads Africa:
She Leads Africa is a global media brand that helps young women achieve their professional dreams by providing expert advice and opportunities for networking. SLA reaches more than 650,000 women across 35+ countries and 5 continents. The brand has been featured in the Financial Times and CNBC Africa and in December 2016, SLA was the first African startup to ring the Closing Bell at the New York Stock Exchange.
About Work In Progress! Alliance:
The Work in Progress! Alliance is focused on unlocking the economic potential of young women and men in Egypt, Nigeria and Somalia. The project aims to enable them to generate sustainable and living incomes – by finding regular employment or starting enterprises. Alliance partners include Oxfam, VC4Africa and Butterfly Works.
What’s the process for the High Growth Coaching Program in 2022?
- Put together a top-notch application package, ace the semi-final interviews, and get selected by the review committee.
- Get access to 18 masterclasses on crucial business skills with top business experts, every month for the next 3 months.
- Win exciting rewards to support your business.
The program is open to businesses in any sector or industry-based anywhere in Nigeria.
Your business must meet the following eligibility criteria
We are looking for 2 categories of entrepreneurs
- Those who are interested in positioning their businesses to receive external funding either from the program or from other external investors.
- You will be required to submit a pitch deck during the application process.
- Those who are looking to rapidly grow and scale their businesses within 6 months.
- You will be required to submit a growth strategy plan during the application process.
Note: The businesses must be based in Nigeria or have operations in the country.
Submit your application! Applications open April 11, 2022, and close May 20, 2022. We will not accept any late submissions.
You must upload your Pitch Deck / Growth Strategy plan to your VC4A profile in order for your application to be complete. Make sure you join the She Leads Africa community to gain access to our application tips and a free downloadable guide on how to create a BOSS pitch deck.
This 2021 High Growth Coaching Program is run in partnership with the Work in Progress! Alliance – a consortium of Oxfam, Butterfly Works, and VC4A focused on driving job creation and youth employment in Nigeria