OST Business Support Program
About the program
OST is a 16-week support program, co-designed with Columbia Engineering and Business Schools. It offers a unique learning experience that provides students and fresh graduates with hands-on support and a complete curriculum tailored to their specific needs.
▶️ Startups: https://bit.ly/startupOST
▶️ Solo talents: https://bit.ly/solotalentOST
OST provides young and aspiring entrepreneurs willing to get their entrepreneurial journey to the next level with an amazing opportunity to:
- Benefit from a 16-weeks quality training led by national and international experts
- Get access to a cash prize of 40K TND with 0 equity,
- Win a fully Funded immersive trip to New York City to pitch during Columbia Venture Competition & compete to win a 25K USD cash prize in CVC.
- Access to a community of high-potential talents from across Tunisia.
- Funding opportunities and support for prototyping
- Regional exposure
- Access to OST events and post-program
We commit to helping you build your startups all while providing you with the necessary and needed support.
APPLY BEFORE July 24, 2022
|Program dates||Oct 1 – Feb 28|