Current status: Open for proposals | Deadline: 31.12.2023
We are looking for offtakers – Apply now! Your contact person
Project Lead SDG Market Building. Get in touch
The business opportunity
If you are active in production or processing of agricultural outputs in Nigeria and you would like to invest in efficient irrigation, post-harvest mechanization or agrivoltaics – we might be the right match for you!
SDG Market Building supports businesses to invest in green tech solutions. When searching for the right solution for efficient and climate-smart technologies, getting access to the right funding option can be a challenge. We help you all the way from drafting your investment dossier to matching with the most suitable tech providers as well as finance partners.
Your company must meet the following requirements:
- Your company is registered in Nigeria
- You are engaged in the field of agriculture or processing
- You can present a good financial track record, including at least 2 years of financial statements
- You intent to invest in efficient irrigation, post-harvest mechanization and/or agrivoltaics
- Support in the development of the investment project (project development)
- help in finding suitable technology providers
- help in accessing financing
- Note: SDG Market Building does not provide funding but access to various financing options!
Get in touch!
Contact us via leverist.de if you are interested in this opportunity.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for companies that are engaged in the production or processing of agricultural outputs in Nigeria and plan to invest in
- efficient irrigation
- post-harvest mechanization