NEC Innovation Challenge is looking for startups with Healthcare & Life Sciences, Metaverse, and Carbon neutral solutions to collaborate together! Internationally renowned IT and electronics group, NEC, and its Partner companies, are on a quest to find innovative companies worldwide with solutions in Healthcare & Lifesciences, the Metaverse and Carbon neutral.
NEC Innovation Challenge is open and offered solely to:
- Individual Participant: Individuals aged eighteen (18) years and/or with full legal capacity at the time of registration. Each Individual Participant may only participate once in each Challenge.
- Startups: A business entity, regardless of its business area. Startups may be required, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to provide proof of (i) company registration by submitting a registration certificate issued within the last three (3) months, or ongoing company registration, or any trade registry and proof ensuring the registration of the entity in the relevant country, and (ii) a valid professional insurance policy subscription.
All the documents that may confirm the Participant’s eligibility may be required prior to awarding any prizes (e.g. identity document, registration certificate, student card etc.).
This Challenge is not open to employees and representatives of the Agorize and the members of their families. On the other hand, this Challenge is open to employees of the Sponsor. Such employees may take part in the Challenge as a member of a group representing the Sponsor, or independently from the Sponsor. This Challenge is void in countries where it is prohibited or restricted by law.
- NEC Prize: USD 20,000
- NEC X Prize: A right to participate in NEC X Venture Studio Program, including the traveling fees to Silicon Valley (a ticket for airline & hotel reservation for 1 person, as determined by NEC X, Inc.)
- NOFF Prize: A right to have a discussion with a representative of NEC Orchestrating Future Fund for its possible investment
- BIRD Prize: A right to access to the BIRD startup studio provided by BIRD Initiative, Inc.
|Applicant Country||: WorldWide|
|For more information||: Agorize|