Need $4,000 To Help Your Business Grow?
Apply for a business development grant from the NASE worth up to $4,000!
If you’re a member, login as a NASE member then come back to this page for additional instructions below to apply for an NASE Growth Grant Today!
You could receive up to $4,000 for your small business through the NASE Growth Grants program.
Since 2006, the NASE has awarded nearly $1,000,000 to members just like you through the Growth Grants program by providing small business grants.
Grants can be used for marketing, advertising, hiring employees, expanding facilities and other specific business needs.
Growth Grants are awarded at the sole discretion of the NASE. Unfortunately, not everyone who applies will receive a grant. The NASE has the sole discretion to make no grant or present a higher or lower amount than requested. The NASE in its sole discretion may award less than the totals indicated to be potentially available. The NASE will not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Decisions of the selection committee are final and are not subject to appeal. No application feedback will be given.
Members who are employees of the NASE, sales associates, field service representatives, or contracted by the NASE are not eligible for this program.
When is the application deadline?
Grant applications are reviewed quarterly, based on the following schedule:
- Completed applications received in January, February and March will be reviewed in April.
- Completed applications received in April, May and June will be reviewed in July.
- Completed applications received in July, August and September will be reviewed in October.
- Completed applications received in October, November and December will be reviewed in January of the following year.
What are The Eligibility Requirements?
To be eligible, you must be a member in good standing.
The following members may apply immediately:
- Annual Members
- Veteran Members
- Silver Members (Paying Annually)
- Gold Members
The following members may apply after 90 days of membership:
- Monthly Members
- Silver Members (Paying Monthly)
If you have questions regarding your membership type or you do not see your member type listed, please contact us.
What are the selection criteria?
Criteria used in evaluating applications and awarding grants include:
- Review of identifiable business need
- Detailed use of the proceeds of the grant
- The potential of the grant to satisfy the identified business need
- The potential impact of the grant on overall business growth and success
How long should a business plan be?
It should be as long or as short as it needs to be.
There is no hard and fast rule. Some past grant winners have had very short business plans with their applications while other winners have had very long business plans.
Simply provide the best business plan that will demonstrate to the review committee what your business does and how you operate.
What are my responsibilities if I am chosen as a recipient?
The following conditions apply:he following conditions apply:
- The use of funds must be consistent with written statement of grant use.
- Recipients must maintain records showing use of the money.
- The funds may not be used to pay debt or rent/mortgage payments.
- Recipients agree that NASE has the right to publicize names, business name, amount awarded and photographs of the recipients.
- The NASE requests that the recipient place the NASE Member Badge on the recipient’s website for one year after the growth grant check is received.
- NASE Member Badges can be found here.
How and when are checks issued?
Grants will be funded within 30 days after all signed usage and required regulatory documents are received by the NASE.
Are funds received taxable?
Tax laws vary by country. We recommend consulting your tax advisor for more guidance.
How Do I Apply?
To apply, you must be a member and meet the requirements as outlined elsewhere on this page. Once a member, login and you will see detailed instructions in the “Get Started” section below.
To take advantage of this benefit and others that the NASE has to offer you must be a member.
Once logged in as a member, you will see additional instructions for this benefit on this page.