Minerals Research Funding WA
Funding is available to organizations that undertake projects to address a challenge or issue in Western Australia’s minerals industry.
This program provides funding to industry participants and organizations that undertake projects to address significant challenges inhibiting Western Australia from benefiting from the minerals sector to the fullest possible extent, as identified in the Research Priority Plan- external site.
Activities eligible for support must be minerals research and align with the Research Priority Plan. Minerals research is defined as an investigation undertaken in order to acquire new knowledge, or systematic work drawing on existing knowledge, relating to any process, technique, method, design, or apparatus to locate, extract transport, or market minerals.
What are the eligibility criteria?
To be eligible, organizations must:
- meet the co-contribution and sponsoring requirements as specified in the grant guidelines
- have no current directors that have been convicted of fraud or declared bankrupt
- commit to enter into an arrangement regarding an intellectual property with other participants and the Minerals Research Institute of Western Australia (MRWIA)
- comply with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012
- be financially sustainable.
Western Australian mineral industry participants.
Funding is determined on a case-to-case basis.
Find out more about eligibility and how to apply at Minerals Research Funding
|Applicant Country||: Australia|
|For more information||: Australian Government|
Apply before: June 27, 2022