About the challenge
Reach your next milestone with Microsoft for Startups
Microsoft for Startups is built for all founders at any stage to reach their next milestone through personalized technical tools and business resources.
Designed to support all founders from idea to exit, Microsoft for Startups brings together the technology, guidance, and support you need to hit your next milestone.
- You must be engaged in the development of a software-based product or service that will form a core piece of your current or intended business – this software must be owned, not licensed.
- Your Startup has not already received more than a total of $10,000 in free Azure.
- Your headquarters must reside in the countries covered by our Azure global infrastructure.
- Your startup has not gone through a Series D or later funding round.
- Your startup must be privately held. Your startup must be a for-profit business and is not an educational. institution, government entity, personal blog, dev shop, consultancy, agency, bitcoin, or crypto-mining company.
What you win
- Unlock up to $150,000 in free Azure credits.
- Get free access to powerful development and productivity tools including GitHub and Microsoft 365.
- Receive mentorship guidance from business and technical experts.
- Access startup friendly-offers from Microsoft partners.
- Get free access to VivaTech onsite event.
About the partners
VivaTech is the world’s rendezvous for startups and leaders to celebrate innovation!
This international event is a gathering of the world’s brightest minds, talents, and products and is a celebration of today’s innovations and tomorrow’s possibilities for everyone who believes in the power of technology to transform business and society!
VivaTech is dedicated to the growth of startups, hosting more than 13 000 of them and enabling them to present their innovation on the market.
Microsoft for Startups
Microsoft for Startups is a global program supported by a team of startup veterans and industry experts committed to providing founders with the resources they need, when they need them, regardless of where they are in their startup journey.
From access to the Microsoft cloud including Azure, Teams and GitHub to deep technical support and mentorship, our goal is to provide a customized set of offerings and resources that grow with these companies from idea to exit.
Microsoft for Startups Challenge