Innovate UK Transformative Technologies
Application is open for “Innovate UK Transformative Technologies”. The Innovate UK Smart Grants Competition is aimed at UK-based businesses, including small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), that are carrying out research and development projects that have significant potential for commercial impact and growth. Also, the competition is focused on providing funding for innovative projects in a variety of sectors and technologies, including emerging technologies.
- Have total project costs and grant request of between £25,000 and £50,000
- Carry out its project work in the UK
- Intend to exploit the results from or in the UK
TOP 3 skills absolutely necessary to be a successful Entrepreneur?
Innovate UK has allocated up to £20 million to fund innovation projects in this competition. Also, each eligible business can apply for a grant of between £25,000 and £50,000. You can claim 100% of your eligible project costs up to the maximum of £50,000.
They will aim to pay:
- 70% of your grant request within a month of your agreed project start date
- A further 20% in arrears, after approval of your 70% claim and the evidence of spend made, submitted with your claim
- Also, the remaining 10% of the grant 10 to 14 days after Innovate UK approve your final claim
Before submitting, it is the lead applicant’s responsibility to make sure:
- That all the information provided in the application is correct
- Your proposal meets the eligibility and scope criteria
- All sections of the application are marked as complete
|Applicant Country||: United Kingdom|
|For more information||: apply-for-innovation-funding.service.gov.uk|