Application is open for the ElectropreneurPark, Delhi- Incubation Program -Season 9. Electropreneur Park is an Incubation center for ESDM (Electronic system design manufacturing) startups, funded by the Ministry of Electronics. Information technology (MeitY), is managed by Software Technology Parks of India (STPI), with the University of Delhi as the academic partner and the India Electronics and Semiconductor Association (IESA) as the implementation partner. Electropreneur Park is providing Technology focused infrastructure, allowing for advanced R & D to nurture under its ecosystem. It supports startups in the very early stages of funding through industry connections. The advantage that the startup’s leverage from EP is the strong government support both at the State and Central levels. Startups also leverage the start-up-friendly consideration model.
Detailed Eligibility Criteria
Electropreneur Park, an initiative of Ministry of Electronics and IT, is a Govt. funded incubator. Electropreneur Park follows well defined process for selecting and nurturing the startups. It also offers strong branding and visibility to entrepreneurs due to its credibility. They are pleased to inform you that Electropreneur Park is reaching out to startups for “Season 8” incubation program. Want to pursue your dream, submit your updated business proposal in the below format for review:
- Executive Summary.
- Strategic Vision/ Value Proposition.
- Market Analysis.
- Product, Technology, IP Strategy.
- Go To Market and Competitive Strategy.
- Current Status.
- Management Team.
- Financial Plan.
- Organizational and Equity Structure.
The incubation Centre has a strong mentor pool of 30 people. The Centre strategic location helps the startups to have an easy access to investor community and key government department. Success Stories (2016 onwards):
- Total Beneficiaries : 51 Startups; Startups Physically Incubated: 27 startups and 15 startups pre-incubated, startups virtually incubated and supported : 9
- Startups Graduated: 20 startups graduated , 16 out of 20 graduated startups in revenue stage
- Products created: 43 new products and 33 working prototypes.
- IP filed : 54 IP filed (Includes 10 Granted)
- Startups funded: 23
- Revenue generated: 16 startups generated revenue with total revenue generated by startups Rs 103 Cr.
- Employment generated: 576 people currently employed in Incubated startups.
- Fiscal Incentives
- Financial Support to create prototype & Product development.
- Non-Fiscal Incentives
- Free office space, free access to state of the art Lab facility including product development and design tools, 3 D printers, PCB prototyping
- facility, IAR Embedded tool, oscilloscopes, signal analyzers etc..
- Special Incentives Strategic mentoring, business mentoring, subject matter experts, Connect to associated network of investors, discounted sourcing of raw material, market outreach support, government and industry connects, interns etc.
- To download the Business proposal template click below :
|Applicant Country||: WorldWide|
|For more information||: StartupIndia|