About the program
CROMATICA aims to promote a region with a more creative economy, through financially viable companies, with market availability and which seek to generate an impact by closing social and inequality gaps.
This 2022, CROMATICA returns in its third edition with a 100% digital format and with world-class mentors, including music producers, creative experts, art curators, museums and festivals, among others.
Who can participate?
CROMATICA seeks companies and/or ventures that catalyze, articulate, promote and/or manage links in the value chain of the creative economy, including creative and cultural hubs throughout Latin America.
- Creative Planet
- Audiovisual Universe
- Sounds at Scale
- Digital Region
- Promoter Platforms
- Specialized Assassins: with expert people and mentors from the Creative Economy.
- Networking: with key people in the ecosystem to extend your connection opportunities.
- Growth Plan: to strengthen your business model and scale your impact.
- Convocation: From June 20 to July 24, 2022-Running companies will need to enter and complete the online form available at this link.
- Selection: From August 8 to 26, 2022-The applications will be evaluated and 100 enterprises and companies that will access Cromatica will be selected.
- Cromatics: From 5 to 12 September, 2022 *-Development of tools to strengthen business financial bases and inspiration sessions with mentors and experts.
- Invitation to Cromatics Pro: From 15 to 30 September, 2022-Will be selected and invited to participate in the Top 30 Cromatics Pro and companies that have completed the Cromatics phase and demonstrate the best performance, commitment and business model.
- Cromatics Pro: From October 4 to November 4, 2022 *-Cost: USD 49.00 A series of sessions, group and individual connection with mentors, where you will delve into key areas of the business to generate a clear action plan that will enable you to improve the impact of your business over the next 12 months in a sustainable way.
- KC Porter: Music producer, vocalist, and composer. Winner of multiple Grammy Awards
- Florence Giulio: Selected by Forbes magazine as one of Argentina’s “Young People of Greater Impact.” TEDx Speaker
- Laura Tesoriero: Vice President Latam The Orchard. First woman elected as president of the Latin Grammy Council
- Paco Cervilla: Consultant in creative economy. Co-Founder and Director of International Design Festival (FID Costa Rica)
- Ricardo Kugler: CEO 1340 Entertainment. He worked with Fito Paez, Pedro Aznar, Geronimo Rauch, Litto Nebbia and Ismael Serrano, among others
- Joyce Zylberberg: Co-founder of Screen Capital SA, manager of private investment funds oriented to the development and expansion of the audiovisual and entertainment industry
- Sofia Lobos: Specialist in public policy on creative economy. Co-founder of the Latin American Creative Platform
- Lucio Boschi: Photographer and Co-Founder of Museum at the Cerras
Apply Before July 25 2022