Apply before: June 20, 2022
COINS Grand Challenge is a global competition that encourages students, inventors, and entrepreneurs to pursue great ideas. It’s free to enter and accessible to everyone with a good suggestions for improving construction. Fungi insulation, bacteria-based concrete, and computerized timber design tools have all been shortlisted in prior competitions.
- Applicants may be of any nationality and citizenship but must be fluent in English and be 18 years of age or older.
- Ph.D., Professionals, Master Students, Bachelor Students, Open to everyone – anyone with a viable idea.
- If your ideas improve construction sustainability, safety and efficiency
Note: Team applications are welcome for both the Open and Undergraduate Competitions.
- Prizes include £2.5k for the Undergraduate competition winner
- £1k for the runner up
- The Open Competition features larger prizes plus a chance to win the £100k COINS Investment Prize.
|Applicant Country||: WorldWide|
|For more information||: Student Competitions.com|