Apply before: December 31, 2022
Application is open for the Business Investment Grant Program. The purpose of the Orange County Business Investment Grant Program (Grant Program) is to stimulate successful non-farm Business Investment development and expansion in Orange County (County). Farmers should complete the Orange County Agricultural Grant Application. By making economic development grant funds available, the County will be growing its entrepreneurial ecosystem and supporting existing Business Investment and early-stage venture growth, in order to increase jobs, opportunities and grow the commercial tax base in Orange County.
- Applicant’s business must be located in Orange County in areas zoned appropriately for their use.
- Applicant’s business must be in operation, generating sales/revenue, for at least 6 months prior to
the application deadline.
- Applicants and their businesses must not have any past due tax, fee, or fine in Orange County.
- Applicant must wait for at least 6-months from the previous award before reapplying if they have received funding under the small grant category, or one year if they have received funding under the large grant category.
Businesses receiving funding through this program will be encouraged to be good corporate citizens and encouraged to employ Orange County residents.
The program will provide two types of grants:
- Small Grant – Minimum Up to $1,500.00
Grant applications for $1,500.00 or less will have a separate and simplified application.
- Large Grant – Maximum Up to $10,000.00
Grant applications for $1,500.01 or more will require additional financial information and documentation of
how grant proceeds will be used. Should market conditions change, or in the event of an applicant with
extraordinary conditions, a grant amount exceeding the maximum may be considered by the Subcommittee.
All grants are subject to the availability of funds.
|Applicant Country||: United States|
|For more information||: Orange County|