Are You A Woman Looking For A Grant For Your Fashion Design Business?… You’ve Found The Right Site
It might be a commonly known statistic, but women predominantly make up the fashion design industry – by 88% to be precise.
We believe this is accurate because of the creative skills that women have.
We at WomensNet are inspired by women who are driven to use their skills to provide a good or service to benefit their community and who want to invest their time and passions into a purpose-driven business model. We want to see more women doing what they love.
That’s why we give “Business Specific” Grants based on each month’s category — including a grant specific to women in the fashion design industry during the month of December.
December’s Business Specific Grant is Fashion Design
Your fashion design applications can include any subcategory such as:
- Fashion Director
- Design Director
- Fashion Editor
- Textile Designer
- Technical Designer
- Apparel Designer
- Footwear Designer
- Childrenswear Designer
- Sportswear Designer
- Eco-Friendly Designer
- Fashion Consultant
Here’s How You Become Eligible for Our December “Fashion Design” Business Specific Grant
— As Well As All Our Additional Grants:
- 1. Apply for our monthly Amber Grant. By applying just once for the $10,000 monthly Amber Grant, you automatically become eligible for that month’s $10,000 Business specific grant
- 2. You do NOT have to apply again. Your single Amber Grant application also makes you eligible for any of our other grants, including:
- The $10,000 “Business Specific Category” Grant that we give away each month for the next 11 months. Here are those categories and months that they are awarded:
— January: Skilled Trades
— February: Health & Fitness
— March: Food & Beverage
— April: Sustainability
— May: Mental & Emotional Support
— June: Business Support Services (e.g. accounting, consulting)
— July: Animal Services
— August: Hair Care & Products
— September: Education & Child Care
— October: Creative Arts
— November: Skin Care
— December: Fashion Design
- The $10,000 Quarterly Non-Profit grant for the next 3 months. We award this grant 4 times per year.
- The WomensNet “Marketing Grant”
We give “hands-on” marketing help to a selected female-owned business. It includes strategic sessions with members of our AdvisoryBoard and other “friends of WomensNet.” It also includes professional agency support in developing and executing a marketing plan. This is a grant a non-profit business can win as well.
- The $2,000 Mini Grants that we give away 12 times per year.
- The $25,000 Year-End Grant
At the end of every year, we select a winner from the 12 monthly $10,000 Amber Grant winners. This means your business could win a total of $35,000 in grant money by submitting just one application.
Submitting one application makes you instantly eligible for these multiple grants. Click here for your application »
PAST FASHION DESIGN BUSINESS & ORGANIZATIONS WINNERS
The Amber Grant Fund has grown through the years. That growth is reflected in two ways by the winners below. First, by the increase in the dollar amounts of each grant. Second, by the increase in how many times a grant is given.