Are You A Woman Looking For A Grant For Your “Business Support” Business?… You’ve Found The Right Site
Behind every successful business is another “support business.”
That could include lawyers, accountants, bookkeepers, customer service providers, consulting services and cleaning services — just to name a few. And more of these “business support” businesses are being created and run by women business owners.
What’s also true is that these women-owned businesses sometimes need financial support — even grants — to expand or sustain their businesses. If that describes you, we get it.
We at WomensNet are inspired by women who are driven to use their skills to provide a good or service to benefit their community and who want to invest their time and passions into a purpose-driven business model. And, yes, that includes women entrepreneurs who are investing their time and talent to support other businesses.
That’s why we give “Business Specific” Grants based on each month’s category — including a grant specific to women in the “business support” industry during the month of June.
June’s Business Specific Grant is Business Support Services
Your business support applications can include any subcategory such as:
- Customer Support Services
- Technical Support Services
- Marketing Support Services
- Legal Services
- Accounting & Payroll Services
- Consulting Services
- Business Concierge Services
- Cleaning Services
- Financial Support Services
Here’s How You Become Eligible for Our June “Business Support” Business Specific Grant
— As Well As All Our Additional Grants:
- 1. Apply for our monthly Amber Grant. By applying just once for the $10,000 monthly Amber Grant, you automatically become eligible for that month’s $10,000 Business specific grant
- 2. You do NOT have to apply again. Your single Amber Grant application also makes you eligible for any of our other grants, including:
- The $10,000 “Business Specific Category” Grant that we give away each month for the next 11 months. Here are those categories and months that they are awarded:
— January: Skilled Trades
— February: Health & Fitness
— March: Food & Beverage
— April: Sustainability
— May: Mental & Emotional Support
— June: Business Support Services
— July: Animal Services
— August: Hair Care & Products
— September: Education & Child Care
— October: Creative Arts
— November: Skin Care
— December: Fashion Design
At the end of the year, we will award one of the monthly recipients an additional $25,000 grant
- The $10,000 Quarterly Non-Profit grant for the next 3 months. We award this grant 4 times per year.
- The WomensNet “Marketing Grant”
We give “hands-on” marketing help to a selected female-owned business. It includes strategic sessions with members of our AdvisoryBoard and other “friends of WomensNet.” It also includes professional agency support in developing and executing a marketing plan. This is a grant a non-profit business can win as well.
- The $2,000 Mini Grants that we give away 12 times per year.
- $25,000 Year-End Grants
At the end of every year, we select a $25,000 winner from the 12 monthly $10,000 Amber Grant winners -and- a $25,000 winner from the 12 Business Category Grants winners. This means your business could win a total of $35,000 in grant money by submitting just one application.
Submitting one application makes you instantly eligible for these multiple grants. Click here for your application »
PAST BUSINESS SUPPORT BUSINESS & ORGANIZATIONS WINNERS
The Amber Grant Fund has grown through the years. That growth is reflected in two ways by the winners below. First, by the increase in the dollar amounts of each grant. Second, by the increase in how many times a grant is given.