Conductive Ventures Raises Fund III, at $200M
Conductive Ventures, a Palo Alto, Calif.-based venture capital firm, raised $200m for its third fund.
Conductive Ventures III, which brings total assets under management to $450 million, is to focus on early efficient growth companies led by non-traditional founders in the areas of software, hardware, technology-enabled services and blockchain.
Founded in 2017, by Carey Lai and Paul Yeh, Conductive Ventures has made 31 investments across both Fund I and II including:
- CSC Generation – a digital first retail platform,
- Forte – a blockchain solution for game developers,
- HireEZ – an AI-based outbound recruiting SaaS solution,
- Nice Healthcare – a reimagined primary care healthtech solution,
- Self – a fintech company that helps people build credit,
- Versatile – a data-driven solution for construction, among others.
The firm also has had 7 exits to date including 3 initial public offerings from Desktop Metal (DM), Proterra (PTRA) and Sprinklr (CXM), a coin distribution from Rally and M&A exits from Dor (acquired by Constellation Network), Oculii (acquired by Ambarella (AMBA)) and Travelbank (acquired by US Bank (USB)).